1. For every entry you make, your name will be entered into the drawing. Exceptions where noted on each contest/raffle.
2. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The Prize winner can choose to receive the raffle item or the cash value of the item. Each entry has an equal chance at the single Prize. The Winner will be notified by phone, or by email, and their name will also be posted on the website as well as on social media.
4. The raffle will close once all tickets/slots are sold. A Warriors Mission's Raffle Committee will conduct the drawing on an agreed date, which will be determined and shared on social media, once the last entry has been recorded. Once the raffle is opened, Raffle Tickets will be available online, through this site, Facebook, and/or by phone. No purchase/donation is necessary. An applicant may mail in an entry form, they may do so by requesting an entry and mailing it to: A Warriors Mission, 2406 State Road 60 E, Suite 2725, Valrico, FL 33595. All entries must be received before the close of the contest/raffle.
5. All prizes are subject to, and the Winner is fully responsible for, federal, state and local income taxes. A Warriors Mission bears no responsibility for the payment of any taxes associated with the prizes (except for the responsibility to comply with the withholding regulations and requirements of the taxing authorities involved).
6. Winner must accept ownership of the prize within 30 days of official notice of winning. Some prizes will be delivered electronically. Should the prize not be accepted, chosen, or claimed by this date, the winner will legally forfeit their prize and ownership will return to A Warriors Mission.
7. The Winner of the Prize will be responsible for all federal, state and local income taxes associated with the receipt of the prize by the Winner for income tax purposes shall be equal to the fair market value of the Prize.
8. If there is no substitution for the listed prize by the Prize Winner. However, if the winner chooses, they may elect to receive cash value instead of the Prize.
9. The minimum donation is deductible for income tax purposes as a charitable deduction.
10. Winner need not be present to win. RAFFLES ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS RAFFLE IS TO BE CONSIDERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA. PARTICIPANTS IN THIS RAFFLE REPRESENT THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION IS NOT IN VIOLATION OF THEIR LOCAL LAWS OR IS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. A Warriors Mission is a 501(c)3 Public Charity.
11. The board members, officers of the board, and employees of A Warriors Mission, as well as immediate, nuclear family members of same, are ineligible to participate.
12. Participants acknowledge that their donation/entry does not guarantee that they will win any prize. A Warriors Mission does not guarantee the stated value of any of the prizes available in this raffle.
13. All decisions related to the interpretation and/or enforcement of the rules shall be made by the A Warriors Mission Board of Members and shall be final.
14. By participating in this or any promotion presented by A Warriors Mission and/or its affiliates, volunteers, employees and Board Members; you agree to a complete release of A Warriors Mission, its Board Members, employees, volunteers and affiliates from any claims and/or actions. You also agree to release any and all associated with A Warriors Mission of and and all liability.
15. You agree you chose to join and/or enter in raffles/contests at your own free will, and a portion of the contributions will be used towards the winning prize.
15. Questions or inquiries? Please use our contact form